Mirrors lose their shine if they’re not cared for. After reflecting the light of clients or colleagues, leaders need to be aware of when is time to take care of themselves.
– Gahlil Gibran
The Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Teacher Training program has been developed by Beta Lisboa and Sai Calder combining a dedicated life of research, practice and teaching Yoga, TCM 5 elements Qigong, Mindfulness, Myofascia Release and Trauma healing to deliver a profound program which will give you a ever deepening practice and teaching. This is a unique program which offers students a new perspective of Fascial based movement and Body awareness.
This 200- hour program is composed of 4 trainings of 50 hours – 40 contact hours & 10 self-study hours. Each 50-hour is delivered in 5 full days.
This training has 180 hours of contact and 20 hours of tutoring non – contact hours for studies and homework.
It is possible to register for individual 50 hours trainings if you would like to take some more time to complete the program.
In order to have a full comprehension of the program, it is mandatory to sign up at least to the two modules of each technique.
- 2x 50-hour Yin Fascial Yoga (Structural Body and Energetic Subtle Body modules) or
- 2x 50-hour Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part I & II)
Who is this teacher training program for?
- For yoga teachers or/and students who are aiming to graduate in the unique program with an accredited school (International Yoga Alliance)
- For those who would like to practice a more fluid, balanced and effective yin and yang asana practice
- For those who would like to learn Yin Fascial Yoga
- For those who would like to learn Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- For those who would like to learn how to integrate Dynamic Spiral concepts to their currently yoga practice and teachings
- Those who want to understand and experience Trauma Release though yoga, Breathwork and Myofascia Release
- For those interested in learning about the Myofascia Release technique into Yoga to condition, heal and release Myofascial tissues
- For those who are looking to study a well balanced program of Yin and Yang qualities of Yoga
- For those who are interested on learning the Chakra system development of an emotional, psychological & spiritual context
- For those who would like to learn more in depth 5 Elements Qigong philosophy
- For those who would like to learn and experience the combination of Yoga and 5 elements Qigong
- For those who want to experience a deeper insight and integration into the whole spectrum of Yoga (spiritual, physical, emotional and mental bodies)
- For those who are seeking to gain more confidence in their personal expression towards the art of teaching Yoga
- For those who are looking to development awareness and understanding of the 3 bodies (physical, emotional and casual)
- For devoted practitioners who are looking to deepen their meditation practice and carry it through into their teachings
- For those who are looking to deepen in Mindfulness
What are you getting from this program?
- confidence to structure personalized and safe Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga
- a 200 hour International Yoga Alliance certificate
- confidence in how to manipulate connective tissue and fascial matrix
- embodied integration of Qigong, TCM, 5 elements relationships and the meridian system
- ability to integrate Myofascial Release into the Yin Yoga classes
- learn Embryonic and Microcosmic breathing
- great ability to build up Yang & Yin yoga classes using the Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga
- ability to create Dynamic Spiral yoga classes combining with Yang style of Asanas
- ability to create Dynamic Spiral yoga combining with Yin Fascial Yoga
- teaching from a space of personal expression and inner voice
- understand of Fascia anatomy and physiology
- an understanding of the foundation of the life’s Spiral theory
- a embodiment of the emotional and psychological chakra development
- a Mindfulness approach into the yoga classes and your life
- Ability to integrate chakra and meridians into your Yin Yoga classes
- More self -confidence and skills for your teachings
- A life changing personal development
Price for each module: 8700 SEK (820 euros)
Price for a full 200-hour TT: 23 450 SEK (2200 euros) with a possibility to pay in instalments!
The 1st Module: Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part I) takes place 9/10 – 13/10 at 8:00 – 12:00 & 13:30 – 17:00.
Read more about this module here.
Early Bird for Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part I): 7900 SEK (740 euros)
Early Bird for Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part I) deadline: 9/8-2019
Non-refundable deposit of 220 euros applies for each module!
Notice that the payments are non-refundable in case of cancellations later than one month before the training: 11/9-2020!
- Early Bird for Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part I) deadline: 9/8-2019
- Early Bird for Yin Fascial Yoga (Structural Body) deadline: 20/2-2020
- Early Bird for Dynamic Spiral Yoga (Part II) deadline: 10/3-2020′
- Early Bird for Yin Fascial Yoga (Energetic Subtle Body) dealine: 16/6-2020