Wednesday 10/6-2020 till Sunday 14/6-2020
The teaching will be held in two blocks:
Block 1: 8:00 – 12:00
Lunch: 12:00 – 13:30
Block 2: 13:30 – 17:00
Link to booking: https://yogansa.gymsystem.se/member#/coursebook/464
This training is an in-depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences integrated with traditional Yoga postures for a more balanced practice and teachings on dynamic fluidity and structure.
It is an exploration of optimal health of fascia in the traditional yoga asanas combined with the Spiral movements.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
- An in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences for a more balanced practice and teachings
- in-depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) sequences integrated with traditional Yoga postures for a more balanced practice and teachings on dynamic fluidity and structure
- How to take Yin energetic qualities into the Yang Dynamic movement
- Get a clear understanding to combining Dynamic Spiral conditioning with the full sequence and traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas
- A mindful practice that optimizes energy cultivation
- Create Dynamic Spiral sequences for a Yang flow class
- Understand and practice the foundation of yoga (asanas, pranayamas, meditations, philosophy and anatomy)
- Provide a safe environment for self – transformation
- Give you the right tools to become a confident Dynamic Spiral yoga teacher
- A complete and stable platform to carry you deeper into the teachings of yoga
WHAT IS IN THIS TRAINING?
- The Dynamic Spiral Yoga sequences
- Methodology – how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- The art of teaching – How to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- The art of teaching to have a clear understanding of how to break down the full Dynamic Spiral Yoga class and create different sequences for each target market
- Mindfulness meditation practice to integrate to the yoga practice
- Applied Myofascia Anatomy and physiology for Yoga
- Lectures on Spiral dynamics concepts
- A 50 hours certificate counting towards the 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification to become a RYT (Register Yoga Teacher
- Lectures on 5 elements Daoist philosophy
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS TRAINING?
- You will be able to teach the full Spiral sequence with its embodiment
- Understand the Fascia Anatomy and Physiology
- Build up a lesson plan combining Dynamic Spiral with Yang yoga asanas
- Get more spinal flexibility
- Get more joints heath range of motion
- Get more strong muscles
- Get more stability and grounding
- A clear understand of the Dynamic Spiral concepts
- Build up a lesson plan for a general Yang practice combining stability and fluidity
- Ability to create a Dynamic Spiral yoga class for specific target market
Regular price: 8700 SEK (820 euros)
EARLY BIRD: 7900 SEK (740 euros)
Early-Bird Deadline: 10/3-2020
Non-refundable deposit of 220 euros applies for each module!
Notice that the payments are non-refundable in case of cancellations later than one month before the training: 10/5-2019!