Dearest dancers & yogis! We have decided to extend our summer schedule until 16/8. Very welcome to join our classes at the studio, outdoor, and live stream.
Are you in town?
We feel that Stockholm is bubbling, the dance classes are on fire and our yogis are very disciplined with their practice at the moment! Thank you all for keeping up the good vibes <3
We apologize for not being able to give you updated information lately, it has been turbulent times ( as for most people on the world in these special times ) and a lot of changes are happening. We will very soon give you a more detailed update regarding Yogansas future, until then, very welcome to the studio, to our outdoor classes, and live stream classes!
THE SUMMER SCHEDULE IS EXTENDED TO 16/8!
We will continue with almost the same schedule as we been having planned until the 12/7. There are a few changes here and there because of teachers traveling.
If you wish to join during this period, you can buy:
Summer card Part 2: 825 SEK
Valid from 13/7-16/8, All classes unlimited. The card is personal.
Classes from 13/7 – 16/8
- 17.15 Rocket 1, Anders, Advanced level ( Available on live stream )
- 17.30 Afrobeat Nybörjare, Jiman
- 18.45 Afrobeat Fortsättning, Jiman
- 19.00 Yoga en español, Alejandra Martinez, All levels
- 12.00 Yoga i Kungsträdgården, Irini, Nybörjare, GRATIS, ( Available on live stream )
- 17.30 Hatha Yoga i Kronobergsparken, Irini / Navina
- 17.30 Bellydance, Saja, All Levels
- 18.30 Pilates, Sara Galán, All Levels ( Available on live stream )
- 18.30 Dancehall Queenstyle, Franca Alla Nivåer
- 17.15 Hatha Yoga, Irini, Nybörjare
- 17.30 House, All Levels, Julia A
- 18.45 Rocket Yoga, Anders, Advanced Level
- 17.30 Hatha Yoga i Kronobergsparken, Nina / Ale, All Levels
- 17.30 Dancehall, Shen Tuggz, Open Level
- 18.45 Afrobeat Hiphop, Rebecca Wolete, Open Level
- 16.30 – 18.00 Acro Yoga, Joakim Dufva & Camila Petrán Sayago
- 16.00 Dancehall, Rorie, Beginners
- 13.00 Dancehall Queenstyle, Open Level
- 14.15 Dancehall, Advanced, Amelis Nicoletti