Yogansa is a yoga- and dance school with big ideas. All our teachers are ambitious and big believers that dance and yoga can build bridges.
We welcome all initiatives when it comes to dance, music, yoga, Pilates and other projects connected to well-being and culture.
If you are a teacher and think that you have something exciting to offer to Yogansa, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us and pitch us your idea!
Here are some general guidelines:
- Your full name
- Your CV and a short description of yourself within your field
- Type of class or course you would like to offer us
- Description of the class or course
- Information about the price
- Suggestions about the dates and times you’d be interested in teaching
- A picture of you in action or that is generally connected to the class you are offering (if you have one)
Please send your inquiry to es.as1627653671nagoy1627653671@nimd1627653671a1627653671 and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Workshops & Events
We are always eager to hear about your ideas and suggestions about various workshops and events in the field of dance, yoga, Pilates, healing, performance art etc that you think would work well at Yogansa.
To make it easy for you, we have a little checklist about the information we would like you to forward us within your inquiry:
- Your full name
- Your biography – an introduction to you as a teacher, your experiences, qualifications etc.
- Name of your workshop/event
- Description of your workshop/event
- Price suggestion for a single client to participate in the workshop
- Suggestions about dates that would work for you
- Picture or two that we could use for the promotion, preferable landscape format (to make posters, Facebook events and add to our booking system)
Please email all inquiries to es.as1627653671nagoy1627653671@nimd1627653671a1627653671 where Anna Kirs, the Assistant Studio Manager will handle all your inquiries and get back to you with further information.
Kungsholmen, T Rådhuset
112 28 Stockholm